CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Get to know Ya!

Hi!
We are the Harper's. Rocky, Steph, Edie, Lily, and Gage! We are plugging along here in good ol' Utah trying to stay warm and keep the snow from piling up. My back can feel it now. That snow is HEAVY. We are loving life and trying to keep up with our three little ones. Edie is 4 and loves to tease her brother and sister. She is in preschool and loves to hang her assignments on the fridge. Lets just say you can barely see the fridge. She is so smart and we love her little brain. She is a lot of fun and growing up too fast. Lil is our middle child and is so stinkin' cute. We love her around our house and her little dimples when they come out to play. She tries to keep up with Edie but ends up getting hurt. She is a gem and we couldn't live without her. Little Gage is 2 and 1/2 months. He was a bit of a surprise. He and Lily are only 16 months apart. He is so sweet and I don't know what I would do without him. He cries a lot! He has gotten better now that we give him medicine for acid reflux. Good times.
Rocky is a CRNA. He keeps busy at work and loves his job. He also enjoys anything to keep him from sitting down. He is always doing something. We have been married almost nine years. I love him more everyday. He is quite the teaser. We need to work on that.
I, Steph, am a stay at home mom and I love it. It is hard to get out with three kids 4 and under but I do attempt sometimes. It doesn't always work out. We love our house and our neighbors. I can't wait until it gets warm so I can go on walks and get to know more people.

3 comments:

Brett Wright said...

How lovely!!

Big gulps!

Bdub

Alli said...

Hey I am so excited you have a blog! I love blog surfing. I can't believe you have 3 kids. Last time I took your pictures on the beach it was only Edie. They are all so cute. Hope you are doing well. We miss you all.

grandma said...

We love you guys. We are so blessed to have such sweet grandchildren. Love Moma and Dad Harper