«
Leelou Blogs
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE!
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Harper Happenings!
Together is our favorite place to be!
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Here are the girls playing in the sand.
December 2007!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Harper Happenings
Hi! I'm Steph! I have a wonderful family that is supportive in everything I do! My husband is the best man on the planet and my kids are pretty awesome too! I am a very lucky gal!
View my complete profile
Followers
Keeping in Touch with our homies!
Roxy and Jeffrey
Catie and Colby
Mark and Alli
Shaun and Mandy
Ben and Janessa
Trevor and Sarah
Nate and Emily
Zach and Kelly
Alisha and Trent
Eric and Janae
Derk and Kim
Jared and Alisa
Jill and Joe Hansen
Kyle and Katie
Adam and Rachel
Gage
My handsome devil! Do you like his bowtie? I didn't put it there...it just stuck!
Lily
The TROUBLE maker! Next time you see her ask her to wink!! You will laugh, laugh, laugh!
Edie
My little Mommy! If you get a "whatever" from her consider yourself lucky!
Blog Archive
►
2009
(7)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
February
(1)
▼
2008
(20)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(2)
▼
January
(3)
Here are the girls playing in the sand.December ...
I just love this picture of Lily.
Get to know Ya!
Snag a Button
Grab A Button
I HIT THAT
Free Counter
It's Time!
My Blog List
My Blog List
My Blog List
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Digi-Scrap Kit by
Just So Scrappy
No comments:
Post a Comment