CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Easter!
Just a quick update, Gage had his 4-month check up. He is almost 17 pounds. He's gained a little weight since birth. He's still keeping us up at night. He only wakes up once and we'll take that. Lily and Edie are two peas in a pod. Edie enjoys going to school. She has been sick with the stomach flu for the last week. She packs her barf bowl around like a gun on her hip. She's becoming quite independant. Right now she is saving her pennies for a new bike. Lily is into eeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyytthing. I'm thinking about getting a cage for her. She likes root beer and popcorn. She is getting a little picky with her eating. Steph and I are just loving life and looking forward to a possible move to St. George her in a couple of years. We have a loan or two to pay off first. Until next time, Thanks for lookin!

4 comments:

Darren and Jody said...

Hi Rock,

You have a really cute family.

Jody

Anonymous said...

rocky nice to hear from you, where exactly in st. george are you planning? hopefully you dont have to work for the man down there.

Stefani said...

I love my nieces and my nephew. They are so cute. We missed you this last weekend. Happy Easter.

Mel, Vinny and Keegan said...

I just love all of the babies and miss them!!! We sill see you in a week though... They are just too freakin' cute!