Hey there- was just checking in to see your crazy crazy girls!
Has Rock had his ear surgery yet?? Mine went well, expept everything was PAINFULLY loud for about a month. It's been 2 months and I still don't use the phone on that ear... Let me know! mpfam.blogspot.com
Hi! I'm Steph! I have a wonderful family that is supportive in everything I do! My husband is the best man on the planet and my kids are pretty awesome too! I am a very lucky gal!
2 comments:
A nose is a nose! They are awesome. I like the new blog look!
Hey there- was just checking in to see your crazy crazy girls!
Has Rock had his ear surgery yet?? Mine went well, expept everything was PAINFULLY loud for about a month. It's been 2 months and I still don't use the phone on that ear... Let me know!
mpfam.blogspot.com
Post a Comment