
Wow! life is so busy that I forgot to update this blog! I missed it! We are doing great and plugging along! Edie just started pre-school with some friends in the neighborhood. She loves it and is doing really well. All of the teachers told me she is really fast and knows all of her letters!
Lily is a smarty pants too. She can spell her name and 5 other words! Yeah, she is only 2. She is a trouble maker and keeps me on my toes!
Gage is getting so big. He has 3 teeth in and looks like a nerd. The top one is still missing. He crawls so fast and loves to head-butt you when you come near him. His cousin, Keegan, isn't used to it so Gage is my bully for making him cry!
I am booking jean party after jean party. I have had 3 in the last 3 weeks and I have three scheduled the first week of October. Crazy. But, everybody needs a pair of jeans, right? I love it and appreciate all of the contacts that have helped me get this going. It is a great out for me and it keeps me busy!
Rocky is busy as always. He is still waiting on the Jeep to be wired so he can paint it and put on the rims and tires. He is planning on finishing the last two rooms in the basement this next week because he is on vacation for 10 days! We are blessed and we love to be busy and get things done. Thanks for checking us out!


2 comments:
Yeah, I am so glad you finally updated your blog!! Your family looks cute as always. Was that mooning scarecrow your idea!!!
Wow, you ARE busy! How exciting to be almost finished with your basement- I'll have to come check it out sometime. I want to buy a pair of jeans that make my ever-larger behind look darling. Can you help me out??
Post a Comment