That is awesome!! Is that on your front lawn? We miss you guys so much. We are moving to AZ next month. You will have to come visit us sometime. Hope all is well. Oh and we love the jeans!!
That is Hilarious! I can't come to Jill's party tonight 'cause Kaitlee has soccer practice in Stansbury. Jared and I both loved those jeans so if somebody else we know is having a party any time soon, be sure to let us know. Thanks!
Like everyone else said, "Where on earth did you find that picture?" It is so funny! Wouldn't you love to live next to neighbors with that kind of sense of humor?
Hi! I'm Steph! I have a wonderful family that is supportive in everything I do! My husband is the best man on the planet and my kids are pretty awesome too! I am a very lucky gal!
5 comments:
That is awesome!! Is that on your front lawn?
We miss you guys so much. We are moving to AZ next month. You will have to come visit us sometime. Hope all is well. Oh and we love the jeans!!
Alli
Holy cow, where did you find that? That's too funny!
That is Hilarious! I can't come to Jill's party tonight 'cause Kaitlee has soccer practice in Stansbury. Jared and I both loved those jeans so if somebody else we know is having a party any time soon, be sure to let us know. Thanks!
Like everyone else said, "Where on earth did you find that picture?" It is so funny! Wouldn't you love to live next to neighbors with that kind of sense of humor?
steph, you are so funny ! I never knew you had a blog. I will be checking back if thats o.k..
see ya at the trunk-or-treat !!
Mandy Wilcoxen
Post a Comment