I love this time of year. I am so thankful for a wonderful family. I am so lucky to have the things that I have. Edie is so stinking cute! She is becoming quite the helper. I don't have to ask her to clear her plate, she just does it. She likes to help me with the laundry (her towels are her favorite to fold!) I can't stand it that she is going to be five in a week! It goes too fast. Lily is my sensitive one. She loves to cuddle and just be your friend. She takes care of her brother and sister when daddy is wrestling with them. She is a joy to our family. Gage is so sweet. He is starting to talk. I can't even believe that he is almost one. Where did that year go? I can't imagine our family without him even though he was earlier than we anticipated. What can I say about Rocky that you don't already know? He is so great! Always supporting me and keeping me happy. I love him so much and can't believe he asked me to marry him almost ten years ago! I am so blessed! I hope that you know how much we love you all and hope you have a great Thanksgiving!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
I'm Thankful For....
I love this time of year. I am so thankful for a wonderful family. I am so lucky to have the things that I have. Edie is so stinking cute! She is becoming quite the helper. I don't have to ask her to clear her plate, she just does it. She likes to help me with the laundry (her towels are her favorite to fold!) I can't stand it that she is going to be five in a week! It goes too fast. Lily is my sensitive one. She loves to cuddle and just be your friend. She takes care of her brother and sister when daddy is wrestling with them. She is a joy to our family. Gage is so sweet. He is starting to talk. I can't even believe that he is almost one. Where did that year go? I can't imagine our family without him even though he was earlier than we anticipated. What can I say about Rocky that you don't already know? He is so great! Always supporting me and keeping me happy. I love him so much and can't believe he asked me to marry him almost ten years ago! I am so blessed! I hope that you know how much we love you all and hope you have a great Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
that is so sweet. you family is lucky to have YOU! did you guys have fun on saturday night?
Hey Lady, I haven't been to your blog in a while. I had no idea I picked the same template as you. I'll change mine as soon as I finish my assignment. Oops! Anyway, you're the best sister-in-law a girl could have. Rocky is so lucky to have you. I told my mom that Rocky would be laying in a gutter, shaking, while sucking his thumb if it weren't for you. (Ok not really but you get the picture) You're the best and I love you! P.S. I love my track suit. Remind me to get more cards from you when I see next weekend.
I forgot that our kids are almost identical in age. I am in shock that I will have a 5 year old on Saturday and a 1 year old the next week. This year with my third has flown by so fast. Almost time for #4, right? Gotta stick with tradition and have the 4th at the same time:)
4th? Hehehehehe
Those are some cute pictures of some really cute kids. The other night Nate told me he thinks Edie looks like a little Cindy Loo Who! Seriously...she is SO cute!
Post a Comment