My big girl is 5! I can't stand it. Next year I am going to be a mess when that school bus comes to get her. We did have a fun day with her. She was so brave when we went to get her ears pierced. What a trooper! They turned out so stinking cute! We took Edie and her family and friends to see Madagascar 2. It was so much fun and the kids had a ball. I loved it cause it was easy clean up and lots less stress. I love her so much and I am proud to call her my little miss. Happy Birthday Baby!
Love,
Mommy


3 comments:
Isn't it crazy to think you have officially been a mom for five years now! I am sure it just gets funner with each passing year. There will always be so many "firsts" and it will be a neverending journey :) i bet she loves her earrings! whoo whoo! cutie!
I started crying last week just thinking about Maddie going to Kindergarten next year. I'll probably be curled up in a ball in some corner:)
I started crying last week just thinking about Maddie going to Kindergarten next year. I'll probably be curled up in a ball in some corner:)
Post a Comment