Okay, on a whim Rocky called me from work and said that he was going to be off a week in December. I thought it would be great! Lots of help getting ready for Christmas and all the crazy things that go on this time of year! Instead, he told me to see what it would cost to go to Disneyland! It didn't take much convincing cuz we are Disney geeks! We booked it, along with my parents, and took off! Don't get me wrong, it was fun, but it is A LOT of work with 3 kids five and under! They were all tired and hungry at different times. Lily barfed, Gage wanted to crawl around and Edie just wanted cotton candy! It is always an adventure! I am so thankful that we went and took my parents! They have not been in like 20 years! Good times! My mom was priceless on Splash Mountain! I should have dropped the $15 for the picture it was that good! We are so blessed and hope that you all have a very Merry Christmas!!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Disneyland trip!
Okay, on a whim Rocky called me from work and said that he was going to be off a week in December. I thought it would be great! Lots of help getting ready for Christmas and all the crazy things that go on this time of year! Instead, he told me to see what it would cost to go to Disneyland! It didn't take much convincing cuz we are Disney geeks! We booked it, along with my parents, and took off! Don't get me wrong, it was fun, but it is A LOT of work with 3 kids five and under! They were all tired and hungry at different times. Lily barfed, Gage wanted to crawl around and Edie just wanted cotton candy! It is always an adventure! I am so thankful that we went and took my parents! They have not been in like 20 years! Good times! My mom was priceless on Splash Mountain! I should have dropped the $15 for the picture it was that good! We are so blessed and hope that you all have a very Merry Christmas!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Fun! I wish we could just be sponteneous like that. I think we're going to wait to take the kids to Disneyland till they are a little older. I don't have the energy for it now!! I'm glad you went! By the way...your Christmas card was AWESOME!
So fun! Really is there anything better then disneyland!!
So very brave! I think about it and then I realize I don't want to THAT bad:)
I'm so jealous!!! Sounds like you guys had fun... even with the puking;) We haven't been for a few years now. We need to plan another night to hang out. We miss you guys!
Steph, Hi this is Lynn Maxfield! This is so weired that your brother is working across the street from my house! His dog DeeDee has made friends with the bassetts...in the afternoon Jazzy will go to the window and fuss to go see what is going on across the street. Adam always talks to us and is so nice...today we were talking and I asked him his name and than I said, do you know? anyway I'm glad all is well. what a small world! love ya, Lynn
Post a Comment