CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Crazy, Crazy, Crazy!





Wow, I am a slacker! I have not posted in forever! Too much going on. Just an update, I am busy as ever with my jeans and now I am the 2nd counselor in the Primary Presidency! I love being back there with those little stinkers. They are so great and teach me so much. Rocky is crazy at work and has been having to stay late and work on his days off! Edie is so smart and is loving Pre-school! she is such a girly lirl and loves lip gloss and anything pink! Lily is passionate! She has to have a particular spoon and bowl everytime she eats! She is going to be like me, dang it! Gage is a sweet heart! He is walking and loving life. The girls tease him so much it is painful to watch. I love my life and hope that you have a great Love day! Don't have too much fun, it gets you in trouble. I have 2 Valentine's babies! Remember?

4 comments:

Tiff and Trev said...

Hello Harpers!!! I found you off of the Erwin's. Hope you don't mind that I take a peak :o)! Your kids are growing up so fast! I can't believe Gage is walking...but I forget he's only a couple months younger than Brooklyn. We miss seeing you guys all the time! Tell Rocky hi for us! Visit us @ www.tntfam.blogspot.com.

The Coombs' said...

And I'm glad you're in Primary too! I need another nut to keep me company!

Sarah said...

I need your email address so I can invite you to view my blog! Send me yours at sarahmorris1234@yahoo.com

Brooke said...

Hey Steph! Thanks for coming over tonight...it was tons of fun! I saw your blog through Tiff's. You have the cutest family! I just added you to my blog list, and feel free to check out my blog...brookiesfam.blogspot.com.