I am so fired. Can I be anymore of a slacker? I have been so crazy and I think it is finally slowing down! Between Pre-school, jeans, kids, Primary, swimming lessons, and just being a crazy person I feel that I can sit down and update you!! Rocky almost has the Jeep done! After all of his days off working on it he is super close. It runs and everything! I am excited to take a late night ride topless!! HAHA! Edie is as cute as ever. Having fun playing with the puppies that live behind us. She is always watching for them to be out so she can go get them. She starts school in August! YIKES! Lily is so smart. She learns so fast and loves to hang out with Sister and her friends. She acts like a 5 year old and she isn't even 3 yet! Good or bad, I don't know! Gage is getting huge. He is 18 months and doesn't stop eating. He and Lily weigh the same. It is like I had twins. They were close enough for me. I am loving life and keeping busy. I decided to hang up the jeans thing because it took over my life. My kids were missing me if you can believe it. I am the 2nd Counselor in the Primary Presidency and that keeps me busy too. I love that I am blessed with a wonderful family and more happiness than I deserve. LIFE IS GOOD! I would love to hear from you! Send me a note!
Monday, May 11, 2009
Can we say SLACKER!!!!
I am so fired. Can I be anymore of a slacker? I have been so crazy and I think it is finally slowing down! Between Pre-school, jeans, kids, Primary, swimming lessons, and just being a crazy person I feel that I can sit down and update you!! Rocky almost has the Jeep done! After all of his days off working on it he is super close. It runs and everything! I am excited to take a late night ride topless!! HAHA! Edie is as cute as ever. Having fun playing with the puppies that live behind us. She is always watching for them to be out so she can go get them. She starts school in August! YIKES! Lily is so smart. She learns so fast and loves to hang out with Sister and her friends. She acts like a 5 year old and she isn't even 3 yet! Good or bad, I don't know! Gage is getting huge. He is 18 months and doesn't stop eating. He and Lily weigh the same. It is like I had twins. They were close enough for me. I am loving life and keeping busy. I decided to hang up the jeans thing because it took over my life. My kids were missing me if you can believe it. I am the 2nd Counselor in the Primary Presidency and that keeps me busy too. I love that I am blessed with a wonderful family and more happiness than I deserve. LIFE IS GOOD! I would love to hear from you! Send me a note!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I am excited to have an update! Now I can keep blogstalking you!
Hope you're having fun on your trip and not missing the kiddos too much!
I have to agree that you are a slacker. But I know how busy you are. Especially when your crazy backyard neighbor just drops in and then talks your ear off for a couple hours.
Please update us with some pictures of Hawaii. I need more reasons to be jealous.
Post a Comment