CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hawaii!






We recently went to Hawaii for our 10 year anniversary. We had a ton of fun being there together. It was so relaxing to just be! I read New Moon again and Rocky kicked back with his Motor-Trend. We kept busy some days but other days we relaxed by the pool. We went on a beautiful 4 mile hike in flip-flops. Our calves were feeling it the next day but it was so worth it. My big outing was horse back riding. It was awesome. Rocky got a Clydsdale named The Rock (no joke) and I rode Will Smith (jealous anybody?) I missed my kids a lot. We have decided that 5 days away is enough to recharge the old batteries. Love you mister! If you'll have me I would love 10 more! I hope you enjoy the pics!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can run, but you can't hide! ;) I found your blog through Rachel's. . .

Sarah said...

I haven't gone on your blog for a while! I love the pics of you riding Will! You lucky devil you! I'm glad you guys had so much fun there! But you really need to put on a new post. I know you have done things since the end of May. Love ya, girl!

jill said...

Sooo Jealous!!!! I wish I were in Hawaii. Hope you guys had fun, how could you not!!!