CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 27, 2009

Summer Fun!!

Happy Birthday Lily!!
First Lost Tooth!!
He is getting to be such a handsome little mister!
Popsicles!
Goggles anyone?

I am going to catch you up because I am not so good about posting regularly!! We have been busy and loving life! We have had some fun times! We love to play in the hot summer sun! On the 4th of July Rocky, Rachel, and I ran in the Huntsville 5K! It was fun! I finished in 27 minutes! Not much of a speed record but I beat those two!! We are heading to Lake Powell this week so I will have some fun pics for ya! We hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute pics of the kids! I love the bowtie on Gager's shirt! That is funny that it stuck right in the perfect spot!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so, I found your blog again and have you linked up to my blog side-bar so I can check in on you. So UPDATE already!!! ;)