Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Excited for Halloween!
We are getting geared up for our 3rd annual Bowl-O-Ween! We are so excited! We are decorating ghost this year! We are pulling out all the stops! I will post the pics and let you know who won! We are doing great! Edie just loves Kindergarten! She is so smart! I am so proud of her! She is in a snuggling stage and I love it! Lily is so funny! She cracks me up everyday! She is a master at puzzles and surprises me all the time! Gage is becoming such a little man! I love watching him try to communicate with us. He is almost 2 and it's going so fast. I love him in our family! Disneyland is just around the corner so I will have lots of fun pics to post when we are back! Peace out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Sounds like you are busy! Have fun in D-land!!! I am jealous!!! :)
Post a Comment