We had a great 4th of July. I was really busy that day. I ran the 5K race in the morning. We then attended the parade. I played 3 on 3 basketball with my brother-in-law Jeff and his brother Mark. We didn't do too bad. I was the only girl in the tournament. We then had a huge bar-b-que at the Harper's. The fireworks show was a ball. For a little town it is quite long. I love the Huntsville 4th. You will have to come sometime and party like rock stars!! We would love to have you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
So sad we missedthe 4th... You are right, they are the best!!! Lily is looking so grown up!
We really missed you guys on the 4th. It's a little weird to see a yellow boat in the garage. I am glad you guys had a great time. Sacrifice now pays off later, right?
I love blogging! Oh, by the way...I've seen the trailer for Twilight (several times!) It is a little better than that picture makes it look. Cute post, I LOVE those kiddos!
Hey! It was good to see you the other day. You can check us out at erinstones.blogspot.com I love this blogging thing!
Hey Steph cute blog!! I love blogging, it is such a fun way to find out what everyone is up to!! Your family looks so cute. You can check us out at joeandjill.blogspot.com
Oh and you sell designer jeans, yeah you are going to have to tell me more about that, I am always up for a cute pair of designer jeans.
I like the new blog! You did a great job. I love the Huntsville 4th too. We haven't missed in 4 years.
Post a Comment