CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Red Canyon!!





We went to Red Canyon in June. It was tons of fun. We went with Grandma and Grandpa Crump and Adam and Rachel. We went on hikes and made some yummy food. It had showers so we didn't really rough it. I never could get the shower to work for me. It was either to hot or freeezing cold. Good times!!

2 comments:

Stefani said...

I love it! I am so glad to see some pics of the kids. They are getting too big. I can't wait to see them for real. I think Trace will have so much fun playing with them. I miss you guys.

Kelly said...

Steph
Love the new look of your blog! Let me know if you have some new capris in! I have friends who are definately interested!!