CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Hot Tamale Train!!




I sell designer jeans at a fraction of the cost. I do parties too. If you are interested let me know. I have True Religion, Rock and Republic and Seven for all Mankind. If you host a party I will give you a smokin' deal on your own pair of jean. Be prepared to take a ride on the hot tamale train!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you have the ones that would show my belly button?

The Marlatt's said...

Hey Stephanie this is Donna Marlatt. I hope you remember me from S.Ogden and Plsnt Valley Ward. We just moved to Nevada last October? I'm really not crazy, I just saw your blog from the Morris's blog. Anyway, I was just wondering about your jean selling business and maybe it's something I could do here in Nevada!! Let me know, Thanks!

Phipps Family said...

Stephanie-
Hey, it's Carrie. I am glad you checked out my blog. Your family is adorable and you look great!
The jean thing looks so fun, you'll have to let me know more about it and if Herriman's not too far have you come out and do a party.

The Marlatt's said...

Hey Stephanie- My email is dmarlatt78@yahoo.com. LEt me know, and thanks for the reply!!

Anonymous said...

That's so cool. I need some smokin' hot jeans. Do you have some to try on? I have big ol' thighs so I definitely have to try things on.
Cute blog by the way!